WEBTOON Creative Marketing Video Intern- Fall 2018
LINE Webtoon is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 46 million unique monthly readers. We’re looking for the next generation of marketers to join us for a 12-week immersive internship where you will be working hands-on at Webtoon’s Los Angeles headquarters.
We are looking for interns for the Fall who love comics and will work closely with the Webtoon marketing team. The marketing team is responsible for growing the Webtoon readership by engaging the existing readership while promoting the brand and individual titles to new audiences. Interns will learn how to develop campaigns that appeal to a youth market.
This is a paid-internship.
Fall: September - November
Creative Marketing Video Intern
- Assemble recorded footage into finished projects suitable for online audiences on social media platforms
- Prepare video programming and create animation in Adobe After Effects for experiential marketing activations
- Log and archive footage and finished video projects
- Create cut downs of social media content for specific platforms such as IGTV and YouTube
- Follow and experiment with popular video editing trends
- Ensure that video/image/sound quality meets requirements
- Utilize strong written skills for copy to accompany finished videos on social media platforms
- Assist in managing of assets, Post related documents, and schedules for content delivery
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student in an accredited program
- Provide a copy of your transcript or certificate
- Provide a demo reel
- A love of comics and eagerness to learn
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Intermediate Adobe After Effects and Premiere skills
- Strong interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends that appeal to a youth audience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be able to be in the office for 15-20 hours/week for 12 weeks