WEBTOON Creative Marketing Intern (Graphic Design Intern)- Fall 2018
LINE Webtoon is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 46 million unique monthly readers. We’re looking for the next generation of marketers to join us for a 12-week immersive internship where you will be working hands-on at Webtoon’s Los Angeles headquarters.
We are looking for interns for the Fall who love comics and will work closely with the Webtoon marketing team. The marketing team is responsible for growing the Webtoon readership by engaging the existing readership while promoting the brand and individual titles to new audiences. Interns will learn how to develop campaigns that appeal to a youth market.
This is a paid-internship.
Fall: September - November
Creative Marketing Intern
- Assist in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials for brand, experiential, and social, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Create and deliver assets including presentations, merchandise, packaging, posters, postcards, social, and other marketing assets
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for digital and print assets for consumers and creators
- Reformatting existing marketing assets with updated messaging and information
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student in an accredited program
- Provide a copy of your transcript or certificate
- Provide a design portfolio
- A love of comics and eagerness to learn
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Strong interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends that appeal to a youth audience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be able to be in the office for 15-20 hours/week for 12 weeks