WEBTOON Brand Marketing Intern- Fall 2018
LINE Webtoon is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 46 million unique monthly readers. We’re looking for the next generation of marketers to join us for a 12-week immersive internship where you will be working hands-on at Webtoon’s Los Angeles headquarters.
We are looking for interns for the Fall who love comics and will work closely with the Webtoon marketing team. The marketing team is responsible for growing the Webtoon readership by engaging the existing readership while promoting the brand and individual titles to new audiences. Interns will learn how to develop campaigns that appeal to a youth market.
This is a paid-internship.
Fall: September - November
Brand Marketing Intern
- Assisting with planning of the brand campaign and experiential marketing (San Diego Comic Con, New York Comic Con, and more)
- Coordinating brand and experiential marketing deliverables between vendors
- Helping to prepare presentations for brand and experiential marketing
- Support the creation of positioning documents, creative briefs, work orders, and traffic instructions
- Sourcing, resizing, and archiving creative and other assets for relevant internal/external communications; sharing key materials internally or with internal teams
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects, which may include researching and/or copywriting
- Collating reports and updates for distribution as appropriate
- Maintaining timelines, adjusting according to changes in release dates or schedules
- Providing admin support to the team and additional support to the necessary
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student in an accredited program
- Provide a copy of your transcript
- A love of comics and eagerness to learn
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Strong interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends that appeal to a youth audience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be able to be in the office for 15-20 hours/week for 12 weeks