WEBTOON Social Media Marketing Intern- Fall 2018
LINE Webtoon is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 46 million unique monthly readers. We’re looking for the next generation of marketers to join us for a 12-week immersive internship where you will be working hands-on at Webtoon’s Los Angeles headquarters.
We are looking for interns for the Fall who love comics and will work closely with the Webtoon marketing team. The marketing team is responsible for growing the Webtoon readership by engaging the existing readership while promoting the brand and individual titles to new audiences. Interns will learn how to develop campaigns that appeal to a youth market.
This is a paid-internship.
Fall: September - November
Brand Marketing Intern
- Source content from Featured and Discover titles for social media
- Write copy and help with asset preparation for digital marketing and social media
- Contribute to the editorial calendar
- Assist in the coordination and execution of social media campaigns and contests
- Research social media trends
- Create social media packages for new releases
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student in an accredited program
- Provide a copy of your transcript
- A love of comics and eagerness to learn
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Strong interest in and knowledge of popular culture and current trends that appeal to a youth audience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be able to be in the office for 15-20 hours/week for 12 weeks